Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Groceries

It's been awhile since I blogged... So here was my adventure for the day!

Today we needed groceries--- I mean, out of everything --- need groceries. I put the boys in the basket of the cart... That was after I managed to scrambled them into the store one per hip. Usually I park next to the cart corral and grab a cart right away, but today they had their 'A' game working carts--- and they were already all taken inside. Bananas were the first things I picked up. My boys love bananas! If the saying of "you are what you eat" were true, my boys would be bananas! Soo, instant squeals were heard clear across the store as those bananas found their way in the cart. By the time we left the store, they had bite marks in them and one was opened... 

The bananas marked by Landon were nothing compared to my milk with a tooth puncture -- compliments of Logan...

 But the important thing was, I got what I needed! I also managed to get out of the store with two smiling babies and zero broken eggs! Winning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment