Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Embrace the silliness...

Best Friends Forever! That's the greatest part about having twins. Today Landon was pushing Logan around on one of his ride on cars... as a mom, that just makes my heart melt! 

But the highlight of the day came first thing this morning---
Giggling came from underneath the table, and so of course not knowing what was going on, I had to go undercover! I crawled under the table to find Landon with a banana slice off the ground---stuck on his head! (Left over from breakfast)... That boy is so darn funny! The other day he was balancing a puff on his head and was walking his few steps, stopped checked to make sure it was there still and then crawled on.... This went on for awhile, and Logan just sat and laughed his little butt off! Where does this kid come up with this stuff!!!! He's also been known to stuff a wet one in his mouth while you're watching--- and just giggle.... That my friends is proof that they DO have a little bit of mommy in them. Not that I've recently balanced snacks on my head or smashed a banana on the forehead, but I have been known to be a bit off the wall at times...

What would this world be without someone who can just make you laugh? My promise to the both of them is that I will embrace their silliness, I will always laugh, but most of all--- I will teach them that it's okay to be themselves because everyone else is already taken. 


No comments:

Post a Comment