Saturday, August 24, 2013

Running errands...

I'm not one to stay at home just because I have kids. Actually, I'm a firm believer in taking the boys out and about often, the only way they'll learn to act good in public is to take them in public.

Since they were a few months old I have taken them along to grocery shop, run errands, and for dinner out. How do I do it... Here's your answers:

Grocery Shopping:
1) I do a lot of shopping at Sams Club (cheapest diapers & bulk formula)
The glorious part about SAMs is that they have double seats in their shopping carts! Hallelujah! Simplest place for me to shop... 
2) when shopping local: I take my double stroller in, what I can't fit in the bottom of that stroller, I don't buy!
3) I take backup, grandma usually... She takes a boy, and I take a boy. Divide and concur!

Eating Out:
1) pretty simple, put the boys across the table from each other and they'll entertain   One another. Oh, and bring lots of snacks to get by til dinner is served! 

Actually, come to think of it--- snacks is the answer to everything... Just feed them snacks, they're happy doing anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment