Friday, February 14, 2014

Most eligible bachelors

My name's Landon. I'm an 18 month old looking for any woman that will give me lots of love. I live at home with my parents, and am a stay at home son. I enjoy long baths with bubbles, and giggle when mom washes my hair. My ideal date would be riding my 4-wheeler, with your assistance at turning me around when I run into the wall. After a few sippy cups of milk, I've got enough fuel for a whole night of fun. The animal that bests discribes me would be a lion. I'm fierce, handsome, and very courageous! Not to mention, my favorite stuffed animal is my lion. Ladies, I kiss on the first date, and am guaranteed to give you a few "surprises" throughout the night. 


Hi, I'm Logan. I'm also an 18 month old-- with a 2 year old attitude. My cribs a nice rich dark wood, and unlike my brothers--- has no teeth marks. I also enjoy baths, and especially love wearing nothing but my robe after. My ideal date is anywhere with my mom. Dad says I'm a momma's boy--- but heck, with a mom like her, you would be too! I enjoy dinner time, and you can win me over with putting steak or roast on my high chair tray. After supper, I'll let you read me stories non-stop... But you must be a fast reader because I'm in charge of turning the pages. If I were an animal... I'd be monkey. I can get into and on everything I want. I'm more into hugs, and also give surprises.


Our bedtime is at 8:00 sharp. You can't wake up and stay up all night if you don't go to bed early. We come as a packaged deal, that's right--- every holiday dream: buy 1 get 1 free. But, one thing's for sure... We are full of love!


Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment