Monday, February 3, 2014

Baby Books...

Whoever invented baby books... You're on my "shit-list" today! 

I went to put a few important things in my hope chest for the boys today. I realized that I haven't done a great job at keeping up like the Mother of the Years would have. Who am I kidding-- the most information that is filled out happens to be what the nurses so nicely did for me in the hospital. 

It is a bit ridiculous that the creators of the baby book could seriously think a mother of one could keep up with when tooth #6 came in... Exact date. NOT to mention a mother who brought home two babies. So--- I've come to the conclusion that their needs to be a book made for mothers if multiples. Here's what it would consist of:

1) arrival time --- okay I can remember that, it's on the birth certificate!

2) weight and height! Got it...

3) fathers name and mothers name. 10-4 married him, I can tell you his name! Although, somedays remembering mine can be tricky.

4) first embarrassing blowout! Hey hey!! Now I can remember that for sure....

5) first night you were able to sleep ALL night long--- I'd never forget that, one of the best moments of my life haha Logan was 9 months old on the dot!

And that's it! That's it! Keep it simple people. Throw a photo in (one that someone else had taken of course), and wham bam, you got your memories. I don't remember the first year due to lack of sleep--- and let's be honest, if my boys want to know the exact date tooth #6 came in, well then I probably should've kept the first dirty diaper too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment