Monday, October 28, 2013

Something to ponder on...

I'm convinced that behind every great inventor is a busy mom! Those who come up with the simple things that make life easier. Hands free bottles, boppys, baby swings... Genius! Well, I have come up with a few things I feel someone needs to invent, to make MY LIFE easier! Hold on to your seats folks; prepare to be amazed!

THINGS THAT NEED A GENIUS:
1) Let's be honest, why can we be tracked using our phones, and dogs can be micro chipped--- yet no one has figured out what I feel is the #1 greatest loss of family income--- missing socks. My solution, tracking devices! Not sure how to do it, but with the amount of money thrown away from missing mates, surely it is a logical request...

2) okay, onto my next genius invention...
How many times should I vacuum the carpets in our home? More than I already do I'm sure... But how do you go about doing so with two little 14 month tornados following you around?! I have come up with the perfect solution--- take their little car and attach it to the front of my vacuum! Better yet, make vacuums with seats! Grocery carts have them, why should trash-picker-uppers  be any different? Come on Dyson, use your head! Make a product that appeals to the one who uses the machine--- the busy
Mom! 

So, as my list would go on and on, these are just a few of my problems I have pondered on the past few days. If anyone would be willing to fabricate my vacuum, let me know... As for now I will continue to hold Landon as I pick up the toys his brother throws in the path of the vacuum. Hmmmm... Maybe that's another good thought, boys don't pick up their toys--- my vacuum does it... Interesting---ponder that for the night......

No comments:

Post a Comment