Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween

I love holidays! All holidays! Christmas Eve dressing our family in matching colors for church, then taking 500 photos with the hopes of 1 turning out... Or Easter, waking up and pulling the family out of bed in time to make the 6am sunrise service. He has risen, so we must also! BUT one of my favorite holidays is and always has been Halloween! 

Since I was little, I have always went to great lengths to find the perfect costume. Now that I have the boys --- Halloween has become so much more fun! Last year they were itty bitty, so I went simple and ordered the greatest animals on earth. Yes, they went as cows! Cutest little cows, but this year -- this year I had lots of ideas! Of course you could go with the typical twin costumes: thing 1 & thing 2... Ketchup & mustard... But they've all been done. I had finally come up with the idea of making their wagon into a ship--- and the boys would be a pirate and a parrot. Only problem was, the parrot costumes weren't too cute. So, my overly creative mind went back to work, and with the help of my dad.... Halloween 2013 will be great! Stay tuned.... Photos to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment