Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Confessions of a Ditzy Mom

After a challenging day of packing up outgrown cute clothes and seeing what shoes still fit... Here's my title and hint of what embarrassing little story I'm about to tell you all--- I've titled this entry:
Confessions of a ditzy Mom...

I've got to admit I truly am as blonde as you can get some days! Some days it's a wonder I remembered to even comb my hair... And I'd be lying if I said I'd be surprised if I put my shoes on the wrong feet and wore them that way all day. Yes my friends--- I admit, I'm a ding-dong in every sense of the word, but today's find takes the award of "all time greatest mommy DUH"!

As I said above, I packed up some outgrown clothes of the boys today, and proceeded to do the same with their shoes. I stumbled upon a set of their cowboy boots... they had socks shoved inside them, so I pulled those out to be washed... And that's when I realized what I had done. The boys never liked to wear those boots, and it honestly broke my heart because they are so adorable! Well--- it seems there was a reason they didn't like those boots, and a reason why Landon use to cry when I put them on... Yes, "mother of the year" forgot to take the cardboard piece out of the foot! Jezzz! A part of me feels sooo terrible for trying to squeeze their feet into them all those times, but another part of me is so relieved that they didn't just hate cowboy boots! Actually, so relieved by my findings that I feel the need to get them another pair to try out.... 

Until next time... If you need me, I'll be online shopping, Winter is coming and I've got boots to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment