Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Seriously!


Last weekend I had my usual adventure to get diapers, wipes, snacks, etc. At that magical "club" they have carts with two seats. I have mixed emotions about those carts. It's either thier way of saying "moms of multiples welcome" OR (and that's a big or) "put your two babies in here--- you're gonna need the room down below for the $150+ you're about to spend on 'items' you can only buy in mass quantities here".

We proceed to walk around the store, and as I'm standing in the diaper aisle... With two boxes already having found their spot in my cart--- I hear one of those unbearably horrible remarks from across the isle. "Oh twins! Two for the price of one, huh?!" 

Seriously! I have over 300 diapers in my cart that will last a month... Two little monsters strapped in the front chewing down on the cheese sticks I had to buy them to keep them entertained--- and am staring at the $20 box of baby wipes, trying to tell myself it's better than the alternative of a wet washcloth--- and all you can think to say is "two for the price of one!" 

The first and only time I would have rather heard "oh are they twins"...

No comments:

Post a Comment