Saturday, March 8, 2014

Energy.... I wish I had some!

I really wish I had the energy of these two! If you can imagine two of those jumping beans inside of a small box-- that's pretty much a good depiction of our house on any given day. It takes me 20 minutes to clean the living room. Usually picking up every single toy they have pulled out, and then finishing out by doing something I question every-single-time... Vacuuming. Why I take my time to do such a pointless task, I have yet to figure out! You see-- it takes approximately 30 seconds for Logan to come down the stairs and knock over all the blocks I stacked against the wall. In that same 30 second time span his brother has all the stuffed animals pulled back out of the big laundry basket... And my favorite--- it's snack time. This means my nice clean carpet is just moments away from cracker/cookie crumbs being embedded once again into it. 

The energy that can come from 50 pounds of toddlers is incredible! Climbing on top of all the furniture, spinning circles, chasing his brother across the dining room to tackle him... (Most of the time it's for the sippy cup he has in his hands) It is all on the everyday agenda for the boys. They take great naps, and sleep most nights--- but if you can imagine, they need every ounce of energy they've got to keep up with each other. What one doesn't think of, the other will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment