Wednesday, December 18, 2013

One of those days!

Everyone has those days. The kind of days that nothing seems to be going right. Today started out as one of those for me. I started my morning out eventfully--- I cleaned out my fridge. Got it all shining and then... spilled orange juice all over! Little did I know, Logan was watching from the gate seperating the kitchen from the dining room. Instantly he started laughing! Thanks buddy--- here I thought I was safe from pointing in laughing when your dad walked out the door 5 minutes ago--- but never fear, Logan has A LOT of his daddy in him. Including laughing at mom! I proceeded to try to pick up some toys-- got them all put away, and moved on to the next room... To turn around and find the previous room in it's previous state... Thanks again boys! The afternoon comes, the boys and I are heading out to the car and I put Landon in his seat, and go to put Logan in his--- and somehow Landon is now in the seat I intended on putting Logan in... What seemed to have happened was, I put Landon in his seat, walked around the car--- got side tracked and walked back around the car again to put Logan in.

 I've got my hands full everyday, but today I obviously had my mind full too! Tonight I came home from town and found the boys out of control--- crazy!!! They were SO happy, so we played a little more before bed time and they both just laughed and laughed, it was at that moment I realized... No matter how many things in my life has or will go wrong, I look into the eyes of my kids, and with the sound of their happiness--- I know that I got something perfectly right. Once again, at the end of the day, that's all that matters! 

1 comment: