Friday, December 13, 2013

Wired Boy = Exhausted Mom

I have NEVER seen a little boy with more spunk than Landon had today. He woke me up this morning with a very loud "Woah woah woah!!!" I open his bedroom door and standing in the corner of his crib is the ornery little boy with his hands in the air. What was he doing you might ask.... Same thing he does every morning--- Trying to wake up Logan! On a typical day I will find his lullaby bear thrown out of his bed--- and half way to Logan's crib.... Today was no different, but he also was playing the drums on the side of his crib! And this was at 7:30AM...

As the day went on he just got more and more 'wired'. (You would think we had swapped out his milk for his daddy's Dew.) Tonight really put my day into perspective with how crazy he had been. I finally caught ahold of Landon after he took off across the house with his prized possession--- Moms glasses! Pinned him to the ground to find the source of my burning nose... Logan took over the silliness and was spinning circles around and around and around. At the same time I spotted the smell and Landon's diaper was getting changed. He was rolling rolling rolling... Unable to lay still. Just then Logan lost his balance and on to his brother he came. Someone was watching over me though--- 2 seconds sooner and we'd have had a BIG mess to clean up! 

Both boys are in bed now--- if they don't sleep good after that day, it's hopeless! This Mom is going to bed--- having twins is just plain exhausting some days. Today was one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment