Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas

Christmas is upon us, and since I sent out 50 cards-- most of which went to close family, I thought I would share with you all my Christmas letter. Merry Christmas!

Twas the night before Christmas, and all through our house not a child was sleeping  both were screaming about! The stockings pulled down, from the shelf with great cheer knowing Santa would come whether they’ve been good or naughty this year. The boys were nestled, under piles of toys and making a whole lot of noise! And I in my shirt covered with “crap” while dad dosed on the couchtaking a little nap. When out in the kitchen, arose such a clatter Jax and Mia were both a pitter patter I sprang from the floor to see what was the matter! The baby gate wide open, the child had escaped!!! Oh me oh my, this must be a mistake! Away to the back door, I flew like a flashin hopes I could catch him before he dashed. With a wink of his eye, so ornery and quick I knew rightaway Christmas would be a trick. More rapid than eagles they’ve grown this year, and bring us more joy and even some tears. God gave us a gift of two to enjoy, two brothers, but also two ORNERY little boys! To the top of the stairs they can already climb, who knows what they’ll be able to do in time. So onto our knees we pray everynight, that God looks over our family with a guiding light. As for all those around us, this Christmas season we remind you to make Christ the reason.

 

 

From our family to yours, Merry Christmas and God’s greatest blessings for 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment