Monday, November 18, 2013

Their Own Language

Wowza! 4,000 page views! I can't believe everyone finds this so interesting... I really just began this due to someone who still to this day wishes he could have had twin boys. Actually, he got 3 sons, but he REALLY wanted twin boys! So, to you sir.... I started this for you, and now I've gotten 4,000 people reading my funny/chaotic life with twins! In honor of this big milestone I will write my greatest blog yet..... here goes, your laugh for Monday ---



All the research you read on twins having their own language tells you that "no" they do not... I'm here to reassure you all that yes, ours do! Now, I'm sure you all want some cold hard facts--- well, I've been attempting to get just that but until today, all attempts have been unsuccessful. Notice I say "until today"....

The boys go to lay in their cribs at 1:00pm every afternoon. It's a habit I have instilled in them for awhile, and until today -- it's gone very well. I can't rock them both to sleep, and to be honest... I really feel like making them put themselves to sleep is the greatest thing I have ever done for myself! Last week I recorded the monitor while I sat and listened to the boys yelled for "dadda dadda dadda" for 15 minutes straight! I just laughed and laughed, they were fine, not at all upset so I let them be. They eventually laid down a took their naps. Today however, was different. It was a full moon last night, which made for an eventful day today! I put the boys down for naps, and went back downstairs... it was silent for a few minutes then I hear some conversation pick up on the monitor. So, I very silently grabbed my phone and went to check it out. The door was cracked up, and I started to record them carrying on a conversation... not sure what they were talking about... but it was sure funny. You can hear them giggle non-stop! Pretty soon, Landon caught me! And his "ohhhhh" brought their conversation to a complete hault.

Take a look at my Facebook video--- and then you tell me they don't have a language?! (If you read this and don't have Facebook -- email me at kimtibken@gmail.com and I would love to share it with you!)

Happy Monday All!


No comments:

Post a Comment